Many users feel the need for an improved Clipboard, because storage for only one piece of text at a time is just not enough. Clipboard History lets you paste up to twenty Clipboard text entries into any application. Just press the usually idle Caps Lock key and a paste menu will be shown.
If you would like another hotkey (e.g. Alt + C) for this menu, you can configure it in a minute. Both the Caps Lock key and the user defined hotkeys work from all Windows applications. Not a fan of hotkeys? You can use the Tray Icon to access to Clipboard History text items!
- quickly accessible menu (Caps Lock key) of texts copied to Clipboard
- alternatively a user defined hotkey to show the menu
- works within any Windows software
- Tray Icon to access texts previously copied to the Clipboard
- support for permanent text clips (Stickies)
- history can optionally persist across Windows reboots/shutdowns/logoffs (default on)
- intuitive user interface with inline help
- installation and configuration can be accomplished within a minute
- retains text formatting (optionally)
- automatically fixes multiline browser links copied to Clipboard by removing line feeds and white spaces
- filters can be applied for texts you don't want to remember
- optional portable installation to USB sticks
- maximal size for texts to store can be configured
- self-repair feature if other programs break the Clipboard monitoring chain
- function to clear Clipboard content
- displays Clipboard text content as Tray Icon Tooltip
- minimal memory footprint
Copyright (c) 1999-2015 Outertech. All Rights Reserved.